Nike - More Than The Run - Sneakerness 2010

Things are quite busy around me right now. I did a few jobs and one was a little recap-video of the Sneakerness 2010 for Nike. Was fun!



The video appeared all over the web.

_nike.com
_Sneakerness website
_supercity.at blog
_Sneakerbob.de
_Sneakerized
_hypebeast.com
_krueps.de
_various Facebook sites (Nike Sportwear, RUN VIE, Sneakerized, snkrbook, ...)

All shot handheld with "my still not hacked, but soon" GH-1 with the Pana 20/f1,7, FD 50/f1,4 and the kit. For the little statement of Bobbito Garcia I was using a Sennheisser ME66 plugged into my Zoom H4n.

I did also some Making Of photos which Nike used in their books shown at the Sneakerness.

1 comments:

October 18, 2010 at 7:12:00 PM GMT+2 Bachullus said...

did you get a book for yourself?
i want one!!! :) i'm so proud of my brother :)

Post a Comment