Two online surf flicks...

Hidden Sea and the Pyramid of Fire
I was looking forward to see this movie since I heard about it for the first time. When reading about who is part of the crew and where they are going, I was expecting a bomb! :)
I watched it yesterday and really did like it. Great travels, great surfing, some insight and an amazing landscape! I guess every surf traveler would love to do the same... So safe up a shitload of money for that huge off-road camper van, the helicopter, high class camping gear, learn some russian and just go! ;)
Coldwatertrips are definitely part of my next travels!

Hidden Sea and the Pyramid of Fire from SURFER Magazine on Vimeo.


Under The Weather - Surfing in New Zealand

I was posting the teaser a few weeks ago. I would have loved to see more of New Zealand itself and some more interviews & storyline. In the middle of the movie there is a little bit of it, but in my opinion it's not enough. But the movie proofs that there are tons of uncrowded waves in NZ which is good, haha! Great surfing too! I always liked the kiwis who I meet while traveling around - always nice people to hang out with!

Under The Weather - Surfing in New Zealand from Damon Meade on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment