Two Weeks

Breathtaking journey by Johnny Abegg. This is so good! I love it!


Two Weeks... An experience by Johnny Abegg (film) from Johnny Abegg Films on Vimeo.

This is the 20min 'Directors Cut' of Johnny Abegg's film 'Two Weeks', an online film premier presented by Patagonia.

For more details visit:
www.twoweeksfilm.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/twoweeksfilm
www.patagonia.com.au

Two Weeks has been applauded for it’s honesty and insight into the world of Abegg, for a bold attempt to capture the thoughts and realisations whilst being alone in the Tasmanian wilderness, during a period of unhappiness and confusion on approach to his 29th birthday. “Those two weeks alone in the wilderness were the toughest, yet most rewarding of my life”, Johnny says. “I hope through my testing experience, it allows others to see themselves through me, and realise they too are not alone in this world.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment